and we'll notify you about the next local shows.
Been to more shows?
Confirm them on your cal
loading video! yay hooray!
Comments from other Shows
Pansy Division, Lucky Jesus (Ex-Boyfriends), Reform School Girls- Lucky Jesus CD Release Party!
Thu 1/29 @ Eagle Tavern
ex-ex boyfriends. ha
Pansy Division? I think we may have to do a band field trip instead of practice. :)
SF_indie 10 Year Anniversary Party!!! with Oranger, Brian Glaze and the Nightshift, Pidgeon, Lucky...
Thu 8/21 @ 12 Galaxies
sf_indie for life! or something. I'll be there! :)
It is your duty as Members of this Club to attend this illustrious event. I can see some of you need reasons. It's all right, I'm a licensed psychotherapy intern. You can listen to me.
Reasons, in partial metaphor:
1. Without sf_indie, you would all be unstable free neutrons without direction, decaying and causing lots of tumors and nuclear waste. With the list, you are all bonded neutrons, purposeful and united.
2. Your individual existence is intertwined with the existence of your community. The health and survival of your community depends on your participation, just as your human need for connection, love, and hope are dependent on that which your environment can feed back to you. Take responsibility for your community, you burgeoning activist you, and bolster your own well-being by supporting the well-being of the system in which you play an interminable role.
3. You can have a chance to find out what the hell "Oranger" actually means anyway.
4. 12 Galaxies does not have long to live. We encourage you to say what it is you need to say to your loved one before s/he passes, so that you have a chance to achieve clarity in your own heart. Because, you know, after s/he's gone, you may regret that you did not do more in those last moments.
5. I hear tell there's free shit to be had.
TEN YEARS IS A LONG TIME, THAT'S LIKE 70 DOG YEARS OR SOMETHING, THAT'S PRETTY OLD, CONGRATULATIONS SF_INDIE!
Thursdays are bad. Especially the Thursday before a 3-day music festivalsin my backyard. Sad.
The Conan will be in attendance.
Free raffle with prizes between each set! Mix Cd while supplies last! Limited edition 10th Anniversary pin! All for $8! It doesn't get better than that.
12 Galaxies is also closing at the end of the month, so come and say goodbye to an awesome venue.
Thursday, August 21
(Jackpine Social Club)
Brian Glaze and the Nightshift
(Colin Daly's "other" band!)
DJ Brother Grimm
(Bardot A Go Go, Three Kinds of Stupid)
you can't really, YET, but you can post them in comments or email us and we'll change them
Use of this site is subject to express
Terms of Service
. By using SonicLiving's service, you agree to abide by these terms.