Friday, July 6th, 2007 at 9:00 PM
5 years ago
Melt Banana plus Replicator / Pidgeon
628 Divisadero Street,
Invite More Friends
5 years ago
I bought a ticket to this, but I can't go. Does anyone want to buy it off me?
6 years ago
big thumbs up on the new replicator CD. buy!
6 years ago
i will be in yurp but this sounds like a superfun show~!~!~!
Comments from other Shows
Fri 10/30 @ Slim's
Pidgeon plus The Shimmies / The Delta Mirror / Tear it Down / Odd Nosdam (DJ set)
Thu 9/04 @ The Hotel Utah (500 4th St.)
great show! I was going to step outside for the opener but it turned out they were amazing so I decided to stay until they were done but the next band was just as good. I ended up not moving the whole night. All four bands were great. The Shimmies are incredible!
SF_indie 10 Year Anniversary Party!!! with Oranger, Brian Glaze and the Nightshift, Pidgeon, Lucky...
Thu 8/21 @ 12 Galaxies
sf_indie for life! or something. I'll be there! :)
It is your duty as Members of this Club to attend this illustrious event. I can see some of you need reasons. It's all right, I'm a licensed psychotherapy intern. You can listen to me.
Reasons, in partial metaphor:
1. Without sf_indie, you would all be unstable free neutrons without direction, decaying and causing lots of tumors and nuclear waste. With the list, you are all bonded neutrons, purposeful and united.
2. Your individual existence is intertwined with the existence of your community. The health and survival of your community depends on your participation, just as your human need for connection, love, and hope are dependent on that which your environment can feed back to you. Take responsibility for your community, you burgeoning activist you, and bolster your own well-being by supporting the well-being of the system in which you play an interminable role.
3. You can have a chance to find out what the hell "Oranger" actually means anyway.
4. 12 Galaxies does not have long to live. We encourage you to say what it is you need to say to your loved one before s/he passes, so that you have a chance to achieve clarity in your own heart. Because, you know, after s/he's gone, you may regret that you did not do more in those last moments.
5. I hear tell there's free shit to be had.
TEN YEARS IS A LONG TIME, THAT'S LIKE 70 DOG YEARS OR SOMETHING, THAT'S PRETTY OLD, CONGRATULATIONS SF_INDIE!
Thursdays are bad. Especially the Thursday before a 3-day music festivalsin my backyard. Sad.
The Conan will be in attendance.
Free raffle with prizes between each set! Mix Cd while supplies last! Limited edition 10th Anniversary pin! All for $8! It doesn't get better than that.
12 Galaxies is also closing at the end of the month, so come and say goodbye to an awesome venue.
Thursday, August 21
(Jackpine Social Club)
Brian Glaze and the Nightshift
(Colin Daly's "other" band!)
DJ Brother Grimm
(Bardot A Go Go, Three Kinds of Stupid)
you can't really, YET, but you can post them in comments or email us and we'll change them
Add artists to your Wishlist
to find out about local shows.
Other Local Venues
Fox Theater Oakland
Cafe du Nord
Ashkenaz Music and D...
Great American Music...
More Local Shows...
Added June 14th, 2007
Use of this site is subject to express
Terms of Service
. By using SonicLiving's service, you agree to abide by these terms.